Friday, January 15, 2010

angry mama bear

today, i was threatened... but in a nice way. i wasn't quite sure how to take it. the caller was an angry mama-bear type, and i think we must have attacked her cub or something, because she was definitely provoked. allow me to add this image to your mental picture:

 

so, mama bear was provoked but her natural good-natured self was still intact. she smiled the whole time. (you can hear that kind of thing on the phone.) it was a simple threat: "You should be happy I don't live anywhere near you." i didn't quite know how to react to that.

today's song of the day is inspired by today's Office quote of the day, which comes from the episode i watched last night, "A Benihana Christmas."

The Office quote of the day:

Andy:So she looks really hot, so I said, 'you look hotter than usual today.' [...] So, she looks at me right? And she goes, 'I'm sorry, do I even know you?' After a year! A year of buying lattes from her. Do you believe that?
Jim Halpert:Yes.


song of the day: "taylor the latte boy" by kristin chenoweth, whom i love.

1 comment:

  1. i love Kristen Chenoweth too. And that song is funny.

    ReplyDelete