Wednesday, August 18, 2010

adrenaline-filled wake-up call

this morning, i woke up at 7:00 a.m. my alarm should have gone off at 6:00 a.m., which was actually sleeping in, since i've decided to move my yoga practice from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. i totally need to relax more after work than before it. can i get an amen?

my carpool usually arrives at 7:05 a.m. she actually arrived at 7:13 a.m., giving me 8 extra minutes. i pretty much did everything i usually do in the morning, minus yoga and shower, including:

  • brushing teeth
  • brushing hair
  • washing face
  • applying minimalistic makeup (pressed powder, mascara, and lip gloss)
  • packing lunch
all that, and i'm actually awake! i've been in a better mood starting out my day in an adrenaline rush that i have been in the last few weeks waking up with about an hour to get ready for my day. i think i may be on to something...

No comments:

Post a Comment