Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF!

ok, the song of the day is "One Way Or Another" because of reasons i can't disclose here. feel free to call me, though. it will give me an excuse to use my new phone that i love. or we could play the "yes" game, as Pam likes to call it: you ask me yes or no questions and i answer until you figure it out. :)

i'm currently listening to Hanson's Middle of Nowhere album. i'm not ashamed. it pretty much fits the mood of the day, which is a little nutty and a little manic, all rolled into one entity.

so, now that it's 2010, i have to get a new naughty/nice list. my 2009 list is all filled up on the naughty side. it's kind of nice to look at my list just one week into the new year and see only two names on the naughty list. yup, two people have verbally abused at least one Customer Service Rep enough to be placed on the naughty list. expect your lumps of coal in 12 months and 2 1/2 weeks.

speaking of verbal abuse, one caller today had the audacity to say that a person shouldn't be a customer service rep if they can't deal with verbal abuse. well, not in those words, but that was the jist of it. why do people think it's ok to verbally abuse a perfect stranger over the phone?


MLIA of the day: Today, I discovered that instead of the usual "medium" size label on my pants, the tag said "average". MPAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment