Friday, March 19, 2010

my birthday!

today was my birthday celebration in the department. yay! so, special thanks going out to my customer service peeps for thinking of me! a couple of honorable mentions:

  • caitlin - for bringing in really awesome buffalo chicken dip. yum.
  • the party planning committee - for planning another great excuse to pig out! 
  • miss judy - for finding a card with my name on it! 
  • audie - for decorating my office and giving me these beautiful flowers!

ok, these aren't the actual flowers. but they're close! and even prettier because they have a little red on the outside petals. 

so, in honor of my birthday...


The Office quote of the day:


[after blowing out his candles]


Michael Scott: I asked for trick candles.
Dwight: Pam was supposed to get 'em.
Michael Scott: Ok. Well, when she comes back we'll do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment